OPTIONS FOR PAYING YOUR WATER BILL:
Pay Online– Go to the link on the home page- PSN Payments. The first time you will register. Payments are 3 easy steps. You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for the amount of your bill.
Pay by Mobile App– Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. If you registered on line first, use those login credentials.
Pay by Mail– Please send check or money order to:
Village of Jamestown
P.O. Box 148
Jamestown, OH 45335
Pay by Dropbox– A secured drop box is located to the left of the front door of the Municipal Building at 84 Seaman Dr.
Ben Smith – Superintendent
Board of Public Affairs
Bob Roach- President-675-5311
Rick Cook- 675-5311
- Please note that the Village of Jamestown requires a $100.00 deposit on all rental accounts.
- Please note that the Village of Jamestown requires a deposit of $1,500.00 for each new water connection and $1,500.00 for each new wastewater connection.
Water/sewer bills are mailed quarterly with the following due dates:
- February 1
- May 1
- August 1
- November 1
Please note that all bills received are for the prior quarter.
Example: Bills due February 1 is usage from September 19-December 19.
Bills are to be paid in full on or before the due date.
If you would like to set up a payment arrangement, please pick up a payment arrangement application and return to the Municipal Building before the third Friday of the month prior to the due date.
*Please note that all applications must be approved by the Board of Public Affairs. Completion of this form does not guarantee that an extension to pay will be granted
- Download the Jamestown Water Rules & Regulations here.
- Well Head Protection Information
- Resolution 1-2019
- Download the 2018 Village of Jamestown Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report here!