We want to wish everyone a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
- The village office will be closed on Nov. 25th and Nov 26th.
- Rumpke trash collection’s scheduled pickup this week will be on Friday Nov. 26th.
- Free Thanksgiving Day Turkey Takeaway Hot Meals! Call 937-675-3581.
- Free Thanksgiving Meals delivered Nov. 25 at noon to shut-ins in the Greeneview School District. Call 937-675-3581 to schedule a meal delivery if you are unable to leave your home.
Village of Jamestown’s SMALL TOWN CHRISTMAS Saturday, December 4th, 2021 at 6 PM
Location: Village Parking Lot Downtown near the intersection of Washington St. and Limestone St.
Village of Jamestown’s Parade of Lights starts at 6pm and will deliver Santa! Santa visits and pictures to start after parade. **Don’t forget your cameras! ** Decorate Our Village Contest winners announced after parade. Hot Chocolate and Hotdogs, Music, Food Trucks and More!!
Interested in joining the Parade of Lights or Decorate Our Village Contest? Call the Village Office at 937-675-5311 to sign up. We hope to see you all there!
JAMESTOWN’S PARADE OF LIGHTS
at SMALL TOWN CHRISTMAS DECEMBER 4 AT 6pm
1ST PRIZE $200.00 2ND PRIZE $100.00 3RD PRIZE $50.00
HELP US WELCOME SANTA’S ARRIVAL BY DECORATING AND ILLUMINATING YOUR CAR, TRUCK, TRACTOR, WAGON, ATV, GOLF CART, OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE ON WHEELS AND JOIN US DURING THE SMALL TOWN CHRISTMAS FESTIVITIES IN DOWNTOWN JAMESTOWN. CALL THE VILLAGE OFFICE AT 937-675-5311 TO SIGN UP.
Join the Village of Jamestown in the
DECORATE OUR TOWN Contest!
Businesses: Decorate your store front windows or sign up for downtown planter box if window space is not available.
Residents: Go all out decorating your homes!
Pease join us by participating in our DECORATE OUR TOWN Contest. The Village of Jamestown would like to hold a contest for residents and businesses to decorate for Christmas. Contact the Village Office to sign up at 937-675-5311. Judging will be on December 3rd. Winners will be announced during the Small Town Christmas festivities and PRIZES will be awarded. We would love to see the town decorated throughout the whole month of December. We look forward to seeing all the festive creativity
RUMPKE WASTE & RECYCLING INFORMATION
RUMPKE Customer Service 1-800-828-8171 or visit www.rumpke.com
Please see flyer for more information: Rumpke Flyer
Our FOOD PANTRY is still available during this time. Please call 937-675-3581 to make your Pantry appointment if you have need.
Utility Bill Payments
You can now pay your utility bill by check, savings, credit card, or debit card by going online or on a mobile app.
OPTIONS FOR PAYING YOUR WATER BILL:
- Pay Online– Go to the link- PSN Payments. The first time you will register. Payments are 3 easy steps. You can pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay.
- Pay by Mobile App– Download “PSN Payments” from the App Store® or Google Play™. If you registered on line first, use those login credentials.
- Pay by Mail– Please send check or money order to: Village of Jamestown P.O. Box 148 Jamestown, OH 45335
- Pay by Dropbox– A secured drop box is located to the left of the front door of the Municipal Building at 84 Seaman Dr.
Help is always needed! Please consider joining the Jamestown Park Advisory Board!
If interested in volunteering please contact the Village Office at 937-675-5311.
WE ❤ OUR PARK!
Thank you for visiting The Village of Jamestown site.
The Village of Jamestown Ohio strives to preserve and enhance the unique quality of life of those who live and work in our community by providing the vision, leadership, and performance which allow for managed growth and development. We endeavor to deliver services cost effectively while embracing the highest standards of quality, integrity, and accountability to those we serve.
An official certificate from Secretary of State, Jon Husted, to proclaim that the municipality of Jamestown is officially a Village.
Village of Jamestown
84 Seaman Dr.
Jamestown, Oh 45335
Hours of Operation:
Monday through Friday 9:00am – 4:30pm (Closed from 1:00-2:00 for lunch)
LIKE us on Facebook