Dale Church – Superintendent
Board of Public Affairs
Bob Roach- President-675-8121
Rick Cook- 675-2608
- Please note that the Village of Jamestown requires a $100.00 deposit on all rental accounts.
- Please note that the Village of Jamestown requires a deposit of $1,500.00 for each new water connection and $1,500.00 for each new wastewater connection.
Water/sewer bills are mailed quarterly with the following due dates:
- February 1
- May 1
- August 1
- November 1
Please note that all bills received are for the prior quarter.
Example: Bills due February 1 is usage from September 19-December 19.
Bills are to be paid in full on or before the due date.
If you would like to set up a payment arrangement, please fill out the form in the link below and return the form to the Municipal Building before the third Friday of the month prior to the due date.
Please note that all applications must be approved by the Board of Public Affairs. Completion of this form does not guarantee that an extension to pay will be granted.
- Download the Jamestown Water Rules & Regulations here.
- Well Head Protection Information
- Resolution 1-2019
- Download the 2018 Village of Jamestown Drinking Water Consumer Confidence Report here!